to the

Turn your form in

Now that your form is prepared (and you signed and dated it!) you must turn it in. You can do this in one of two ways:

  1. Turn form into one of our Voter Registration Drop Boxes! They are located at the Community Centers in each of the residence halls. They are collected bi-weekly by the Ann Arbor City Clerk. Here is a list of locations:

    • Hill Dining Center
    • Bursley Community Center
    • South Quad Community Center
    • Union Front Desk and Union-4th Floor
    • Mason Hall Posting Wall
    • Michigan League
    • Pierpont Commons

  2. Mail your form to the Ann Arbor City Clerk:

    City of Ann Arbor Clerk
    100 N. Fifth Ave.
    Ann Arbor, MI 48104